Kolhuchaur Junlge Safari Gypsy (Jeep) Booking
It is near Saneh Forest Rest house and about 9 km far from Kotdwar city. Visitors can enter in it near Saneh. The name Kolhu is a river name that is one of important river of Sonanadi Zone. This road is also goes to Kolhuchaur FRH, an British era FRH and newly build Chaukham FRH. The Kolhu river cross the track more than 9 places and display different water bodies along sides where you can see elephant, deers, tiger and other animals come for drinking water and resting during summer days. This river is witness of many Otters family roaming here and there for fishes; and that fishes some time captured by eagles. The area is blessed with amazing beauty of flora and fauna. Wild animals like Tiger, Elephant, and leopards are some that you can see in the zone. This area managed and permitted by Lansedowne Forest Department. Beauty of this jungle amazed you.
HOW TO REACH KOLHU
The nearest stations are Kotdwar and Lansedowne
Road and Train: Kotdwar is well connected with Road and trains.
Airport: Jollygrant Airport, Dehradun
Kolhu Gate is one of the entry point to Sonanadi Range. It is near Saneh Forest Rest House. Located at 9 km from Kotdwara. It takes 10 minutes drive from Kotdwar.
Booking will open for Kolhuchaur Safari.
JUNGLE SAFARI AT KOLHU
A Gypsy has the capacity of 6 persons + 1 Child (up to 5 years). Maximum 7 persons (Including children) can accommodate in one Gypsy. If you are more than 7, two Gypsies need to book. We don’t overload Gypsy as it passes through Off-road jungle conditions. Kindly don’t pressurize us over this. Life (Safety) is first in deep inside jungle where there is no network.
- INR.4000(up to 1-4 persons) + Entry Permit cost (INR. 1400 for Indian Guests, INR. xxxx for Foreigner Guests)
- Duration: 2:30-3 hours
Click on below link, fill the form submit it, our service executive will contact you after that for booking advance of Rs.1200, rest on arrival.
- You can click on above Book Now link, fill the form to reserve your Gypsy (Jeep) for Pakhro Zone.
- Above rates are valid for jungle safari for maximum 3 hours only.
- Kolhuchaur comes in Lansedowne Forest Division and share the boundary of Kalagarh Tiger Reserve.
- We strictly follow the timing so come in selected time.
- If you seek for refund, kindly excuse us or it will be as per our refund policy, as listed in link below panel under Terms and conditions
- Wear mask/Face shield is mandatory during safari all time, or follow standard rules of COVID-19 precautions
- Guide Charges will be extra and directly payable at entry gate. We don’t charge Guide fees in our booking. Kindly don’t bargain us on this.
- If you don’t get FRH for night stay, you can book Private Cottages/Resort/Rest House with us with all meal facilities and addon activities at your stay location. These private properties are in buffer zone.
- Pickup from Kotdwara by Max/Bolero (Non-AC)/Ertiga/Gypsy charges will be extra
- GST (5 % Extra) on bill
- Safari during Rainy (Monsoon) days: June, July, August, September have some days when there is unexpected rains or heavy rains. Safari will be subjected to permission by forest authority, even you have entry permit for that day. Security comes first in all respect. If it is cancelled in such situation, no refund, shifting is possible in any circumstances. Kindly excuse us, we are unable to entertain in this regard.