Hill Top Resort
Resort is spread across 50 acres of land and is surrounded by Kalagarh Tiger Reserve (Northern part of Jim Corbett National Park) on 2 sides and offers a spectacular view of Lansdowne Cantt. Town along with River Mandaal.
It is an open resort and is a paradise for people looking for vacations away from the hustle bustle of normal hill resorts. The area is home to rich Flora and Fauna and we have done our best to preserve the natural flora without adding any new plants. At resort you see 40+ species of birds including Hornbill, Pheasants, Orange bullfinch, Babbler and Monal- State Bird of Uttarakhand. View latest Bird Checklist
It is just 7 km far from from Vatanvasa Gate of Kalagarh Tiger Reserve
- Bedroom with attached toilet & bathroom with Tea coffee maker, fireplace, crockery, private sit out area.
- Toilets with essential amenities (Soap, shampoo, towels, body dryer)
- Daily linen change
- Large bay windows offering a spectacular view of the surrounding Himalayan Mountains and Corbett / lansdown valley.
- Rich furnishings reflecting the traditional skills of local craftsman.
- Complimentary 2 bottles(mineral) water per day.
- Welcome drink on arrival(non-alcoholic)
- Our Suites can comfortably accommodate a Family of 01 Couple. Should you need extra beds please let us know in advance .
* Additions charges applicable on extra beds and services.
- Welcome drinks on Arrival.
- Modern Bathrooms with Hot & Cold Running Water.
- Elaborate Room Service Menu
- Bonfire Activity (winters only)
- Sprawling Lawns and garden can accommodate over 100-150/200 pax at a time.
- Waiting Lounge.
- 24 hour Power back Up.
- Badminton Court
- LCD TV in Every Room with Satellite Connection
- AC with heaters.
- Fun Zone for Kids.
- Nature Walk along the River Mandal or Corbet jungle hills.
- Driver dormitory.
- Cricket Pitch
- Free In House Car Parking.
- Jungle Safari*
* Additions charges applicable on some/extra services.
For availability and Package Booking
ATTRACTIONS AROUND RESORT
|Attraction||Details||Distance from Resort|
|Jungle Safari||Jungle Safari at Kalagarh Tiger Reserve through Vatanvasa Gate. KTR is spread around 301.18 sq. km which also include Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary.||7 KM|
|Mandaal River||Mandaal River originates from Chamoli district and is an important tributary of RamGanga river. An important breeding place of mahasheer fishes, Mandaal river cascades down the muntainous region of Uttarakhand for 32 Km before merging with RamGanga.||2 Km|
|Jhula Pul||The suspension bridge over Mandaal River on which one can feel the swing while standing on pul (bridge)||2 Km|
|Hill top Temple||Located in a small hill on banks of the Mandaal river, this temple is revered by local folks and is a local attraction point.||3 Km|
|Village Tour||Walk to nearby village Silwar and know about their local-culture, cuisine, vegetation, agriculture||1 Km|
|Nature Walk||A glimpse of mighty Himalayan ranges, lush green valley view of the hills around and lower forest ridges. Enjoy the nature and bird calls.||.1 Km|
|Nature Photography||All you can done around the resort and during nature walk||.1 Km|
|Sunset Point||Get the glimpse of the mighty sunset on the back of the great Himalayan range. It offers spectacle orange sun vanishing in the mountain||.05 km|
|Lansedowne||HQ of Garhwal Regiment, Colonial Churches, Tadkeshwar Mahadev Temple and Himalayan view||35 Km|