Just 50 kms from Kotdwar city as well as 50 Km from beautiful hill town Lansedowne lies an amazing Tiger Reserve in the foothills of Himalaya with the best sighting records of recent times. Kalagarh TR’s tiger counting is increasing year by year and this year it is more than Jim Corbett National Park.
Famous for sighting Tigers, Elephants, Leopards, Spotted Deers, Sambhar, Cobras, Great Hornbills, Bears, Wild cats, large amount of Birds
Nearest Airport : Dehradun (150 kms)
Nearest Railway Station : Kotdwar (50 Kms)
Safari: via Gypsy
Duration: 2 Nights/ 3 Days
Safaris: 2 / 3 (as select in filled form)
Pickup and dropping : Kotdwar Railway Station
Minimum Pax required: 4
[2 nights – 3 days – 4 safaris – stay – all meals – pickup and dropping from nearest Station Kotdwar, assuming four people are part of the group].
Safari zone : Vatanvasa
Itinerary for Kalagarh Tiger Reserve package:
Day1: Pick up from Kotdwar Railway station and transfer to Kalagarh Tiger Reserve in Max./Bolerao (Non-AC). Reach at Jungle Camp and Check in and rest. After Lunch gear up and leave for first Wildlife Safari.Evening Back to Camp. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2: Early Morning wake up call, get ready and leave for second Wildlife Safari with your breakfast packed to have it during safari. Post safari back to Camp, rest, have Lunch around 1 pm.
After lunch free time, go for trekking, enjoy in Palain river (if opt for 2 safaris) or leave for third Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Camp. Dinner and self leisure. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3: After breakfast, checkout from Camp and leave for Kotdwar Railway Station.
Inclusions for Kalagarh Tiger Reserve package:
based on 2 nights 3 days 4 safaris and four people being part of the package
- accommodated (shared) in Luxury Huts/Tented Cottages inside the Jungle of Kalagarh Tiger Reserve.
- all meals (2 Lunch, 2 breakfast, 2 dinner) with morning/evening tea/coffee, stay, forest entry & safari permits
- 2/3 safaris in an exclusive gypsy for just 4 of you,
- Nature Guide
- pick up and drop from Kotdwar Railway Station by Non AC vehicle.
- pick up and drop from the Camp/cottage to the safari Gate (5 Km).
Free recreational activities
- Games Volleyball, Carom, Chess etc, as available at Camp Site
- Local Village excursion/trekking/nature walk/birding
- Nature Photography
- Self Leisure
Exclusions for Kalagarh Tiger Reserve package:
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Tips to guides, drivers and Camp staff
- Additional meals. in-room dining, bottled water etc.
Check in Time: 12:00 noon
Check out Time: 11 am
- This tours require fit persons, those can be ready for bumpy journey inside the Park (Tiger Reserve), as there are jungle road passing through uneven terrain, river bed, hill top.
- Carry water bottle and eatable with you specially in morning time.
- Keep warm jacket, cap, muffler as November – February it remain cold. Specially for Children.
- A good binocular will increase your wild life experience.
- View the jungle not only with eyes experience it with jungle call, sound inside it.
- Our team (driver, Guide) effort will be 99% to make sure your best wild life experience. 1% is your luck, as most of things are beyond our control.
- Wear dull coloured clothes like Khaki, olive green or grey. Bright clothes particularly white and red should be avoided.
- Avoid use of perfumes, deodorant in park visit day.
- Maintain absolute silence during Jungle drive, in vehicles and on the watch towers, otherwise you may miss the chances of observing wildlife.
- Maintain a marginal Distance from the Wildlife and follow the guides instructions carefully
- Follow Jungle rules. To know more about Rules.
- Always send/leave your feedback at our Email id after your trip.
|S.No.||Pax.||Safari||Cost for Indian Guest
|1||4||2||INR. 31100/-+ 5% GST||Book Now|
|2||5||2||INR. 35500/- + 5% GST||Book Now|
|3||6||2||INR. 38900/- + 5% GST||Book Now|
|4||4||3||INR. 35250/- + 5% GST||Book Now|
|5||5||3||INR. 40250/- + 5% GST||Book Now|
|6||6||3||INR. 43750/- + 5% GST||Book Now|
|Cost for Foreigner / NRI Guest
|7||4||2||$ 697 + 5% GST||Book Now|
|8||5||2||$ 814.5 + 5% GST||Book Now|
|9||6||2||$ 892 + 5% GST||Book Now|
|10||4||3||$ 823 + 5% GST||Book Now|
|11||5||3||$ 970.5 + 5% GST||Book Now|
|12||6||3||$ 1058 + 5% GST||Book Now|