UNLOCK-IV Guidelines for Uttarakhand
UNLOCK-IV Order Copy
Register yourself for Dehradun Smart City Portal
- Testing of all eco-tourists, drivers and guides for temperature using contactless thermometers shall be carried out at the entry point. In case any individual has a temperature higher than normal, he/she shall be immediately isolated in a dedicated room identified for this purpose and evacuated to the nearest health facility by team and vehicle kept for the same.
- All visitors including drivers and guides shall ensure use of masks and face shields, and every vehicle shall have provision for a sanitizer which which shall be used at the time of boarding/deboarding/whenever required.
- Vehicle type bath with appropriated disinfectant shall be installed at all entry points.
- Persons 10 years and below and 60 years and above shall not be permitted for which tiger reserve authorities need to check suitable documents, which need to be apprised a prior.
- To ensure social distancing, seating capacity should be 4 for guest, 1 drive and 1 guide, Total 6 maximum.
- Lavatory facilities at entry and exit points need to be ensured as no tourist shall be allowed to disembark within the tiger reserve.